CALL DENISE @ 205-648-5298 OR 205-542-8995
OR EMAIL @ grangranhuett@bellsouth.net
WHEN YOU REACH THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE, CLICK OLDER POSTS TO SEE ALL OF DENISE'S CREATIONS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

team shirts

These personalized Team shirts are great for boys and girls alike!
$20
And make daddies more happy than mommies most of the time!

But, think outside of the box of Alabama and Auburn, because the shirts can be personalized for any team, using any color combination you choose!

Think local high school colors, or pro sports teams!
$20.00

2 comments:

  1. I need a cute something for Ava Claire to wear to Dora Games this year. Any ideas? Her aunt Britt is a cheerleader so maybe something blue and gold with a cheerleader ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheena, I have a couple of cheerleader designs. How can i email you and show you a picture? Sorry it has taken me his long to respond to your comment. my email is grangranhuett@bellsouth.net. send me your email address and i will try and attach a few ideas. Thanks for visiting this site that Tiffany and Trisha made for me.

    ReplyDelete