CALL DENISE @ 205-648-5298 OR 205-542-8995
OR EMAIL @ grangranhuett@bellsouth.net
WHEN YOU REACH THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE, CLICK OLDER POSTS TO SEE ALL OF DENISE'S CREATIONS

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Appliques are really "in" right now!
Flex your creative bone,
and see what you can come up with!
I've outgrown my tiny sewing room in my extra closet,
and I'm moving into my "mother-in-law" suite.
I will be able to let you come over and
browse through my designs and fabric yourself!
I am so excited to be able to do this for all of you!
This is such a blessing and a joy!

This winter toboggan is perfect for our Alabama weather.
It can be pulled down low over the ears,
or just help keep those little heads from losing
all of their warmth on those cold days.
$12


Roll Tide
$20
Something sporty for the little boy in your life...
$20
Monkeying around these days?
$20

No comments:

Post a Comment